Don Quester Consulting Limited – Our client in the hospitality industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Officer
Job Code: DQC/KGVL/MSO/06/16
- Our client in the hospitality industry requires the quality service of a marketing and sales officer for her organization capable of increasing the revenue of the organization through the implementation of full suite marketing strategies and ingenious ideas that will readily attract and increase customer occupancy.
- Making sure people know about the guest house, its amenities and services.
- Undertake research on what will appeal to guests.
- Monitoring competition and working with advertising agencies.
- Managing relationships with Key stakeholders, partners and customers of the guest house.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and making appropriate adjustments.
- Develop and oversee different types of marketing campaigns, adopting social media, direct mail or e-mail as a means of marketing.
- A marketing and sales officer must be able to relate and work well with people.
- Must be possess fantastic presentation skills.
- Must be an excellent negotiator.
- Think creatively to come up with exciting new campaigns.
- Possess strong research skills as well as knowledge about the hotel industry and be able to succinctly sum up what the employer can do to attract customers and create customer loyalty.
- Be comfortable using word-processing and spreadsheet programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Use current technology for the benefit of the hospitality property, for example social media such as blogs, twitter if they can be used appropriately.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any Business related course.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience.
- The experience should reflect an increasing level of responsibility, such as in marketing, sales, event planning, advertising, public relations and promotions.
- A proven track record of helping increase revenue and build brand awareness and loyalty.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job code and job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 20th July, 2016.