Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 70 cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Uber Technologies is recruiting to fill the position of:
At Uber, amazing service is our core. We’re a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car requests from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. We’re looking for a community support all-star to take charge of marketing and customer satisfaction efforts.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing UberLOVE to our users.
- A utility player. You’re willing to find resolutions to customer issues early, late and often.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational and analytical skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily… thousands of Uber user emails each month? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly. You are exceptional at presentations and analysing data.
- Graceful. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’ll humbly be the voice of Uber.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
You’ll be tasked with inspiring a growing user base to share the Uber experience. You’ll have great opportunities to develop & foster various skill sets:
- Find the transportation pulse of the city and identify new ways to get the Uber experience in front of new users
- Develop complex brand and event partnerships
- Storyboard and execute innovative marketing campaigns and pop-ups
- Manage communications, media and PR outreach
- Identify and engage with community and brand advocates
- Analyse marketing initiatives and measure ROI
- Manage customer lifecycle through strong data analysis and develop re-engagement plans
- Monitor and analyse Twitter, Facebook & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities & social networks
- Spread the UberLOVE through creating exciting blog & social web content
- Work closely with our engineering & operations teams to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business
- Tame upset riders and turn them into passionate evangelists
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience in marketing, account management or operations management
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, WordPress, etc.)
- Solid writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar buffs wanted)
- Customer relationship management and support background a plus
- Fluency in English
- Influencer amongst your friends and community
- Graduate from a leading university
- Accomplished in foosball is a plus
Bottom line: You have to be ready to hustle! You must be ready and excited to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business. You’re the customer advocate and need to bring the voice of Uber to the masses…you ready?
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.