The Golden Tulip Festac Lagos, Hotel & Conference Centre is located in one of the most dynamic trade and business districts in Lagos, situated at half an hour’s drive from Lagos International and Domestic Airports, and has easy access to Apapa commercial harbour and industrial areas as well as to other business districts such as Ikeja, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and others.
Golden Tulip West Africa, managing hotels throughout West Africa, is seeking candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Manager (Male/Female)
The ideal candidate must have the following requirements:
- Solid knowledge of E-Commerce.
- Excellent communication skills.
- No 9-5 mentality.
- A creative mindset to develop marketing tools.
- A Degree (B.Sc) in Hospitality from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a managerial marketing position, preferably with an international brand of substantial size.
- A proven track record of successfully marketing a hotel.
- Accepts accountability for the achieved results.
- Knows how to position a hotel in the market.
- Active result oriented networker.
- Nigerian nationality or eligible to work in Nigeria.
We offer the ideal candidate the following:
- Great deal of independence in the execution of your tasks.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to develop your career with an exciting hospitality company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their motivation letter, explaining why you are the candidate of choice, relevant professional references as well as your curriculum vitae to the “General Manager” via: [email protected]