Actic Beverages is a wholly – owned Nigerian company that is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
The company was incorporated 1n 2012 in accordance and compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matter Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The company at inception aimed at providing finest quality processed Table Water, Natural Juice and fruit Drinks to each Nigerian and the neighbouring countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Dopemu, Lagos, Nigeria
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies
- Expand service solutions and offerings.
- Produces reports to monitor results and presents findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Studies competitors’ products and services
- Responsible for overall internal sales activities such as enquiry, order, fulfilment, receivables, after sales service management
- Tracking achievement of sales objectives
- Turnover and gross margin responsibility for all Bosch Power Tool business for the relevant countries.
- Responsibility for sales planning and price list
- Explores ways of improving existing products and services, to increase profitability
- Identifies target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
- Prepares and manages marketing plans and budgets
- Manages the production of promotional material
- Liaises with other internal departments such as sales and distribution
Qualification and Experience
- HND/B.Sc. in any related field.
- Strong target orientation, motivation and initiative
- Proven communication skills
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft office packages such as Ms word, Excel etc
- Team work and excellent problem solving skill
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- A solid technical background
- Excellent attention to detail
- 1-3 Year(s) working experience in similar role.
- Strong level of analytical and strategic skills as well as number comprehension
- Proven ability to perform under pressure
- Experience in working in different cultural environments
- Additional qualifications could be a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 16th November, 2015