SABMiller is one of the world’s leading brewers with more than 200 beer brands and some 70,000 employees in over 75 countries. We also have growing businesses in soft drinks and we are one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola products.
SABmiller Plc has built an over 100million dollars beer brewery at Onitsha, it represents the highest foreign direct investment in Nigeria in recent times.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Marketing Manager Job Opening at SABMiller
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos – Ikoyi
- Conduct opportunity assessment
- Deliver brand positioning and portfolio strategy
- Manage brand strategy and activity planning
- Lead innovation
- Deliver commercial value
- Manage activation development and execution
Qualifications / Experience & Skills Required:
- B. Degree in a commercial field (Economics, business management, etc.)
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy, planning issues, budgeting and priority setting
- At least 8 years working experience the last 3 at middle management level in a FMCG Sector and preferably as a Brands Manager.
- A keen understanding of the dynamics of the market place.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Must possess strong leadership qualities and vision
- A creative thinker and possess initiative
- Capable of handling complex situations and a lot of pressure
- Good negotiator with good interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of agency processes.
- Good computer and financial management competence.
- Strategic insight essential. Ability to take research, consumer insight evidence and develop, plan and implement strategic “step change”.
- Conceptual skills essential. Ability to think long-term and pull information together to make it bigger than “the whole” i.e. Portfolio planning, NPD output, country planning, macro interpretation, brand planning and implementation.
- Ability to think entrepreneurially, act on own initiative and make things happen.
Remuneration: Market Related
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online