Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd was founded on September 2002. It is a globally-oriented provider of mobile telecommunication products engaging in product Design, R&D and
Manufacturing. Join us, you’ll amaze by its fast growing and limitless possibilities here. With the rapid growth of global business, we’re seeking for the talents who want to develop the expertise and customize the career path with passion. Here, you can balance your career life and personal time with flexibility, cultivate your expertise and re-develop yourself.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Marketing Manager Job Opening at Gionee
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Good understanding of overall marketing functions, you are required to have strong brand understanding and business sense, your duty will focus on developing trade marketing strategies and media execution plans, to increase Gionee brand awareness, improve the brand presence and image effectively.
- Devise and implement Gionee’s overall marketing strategy & plan for ATL & BTL in Nigeria market including budget allocation and tracking/feedback report.
- Work with sales teams to Initiate and Implement strong in-store presence.
- To set up the visual display guideline fit with domestic department store channel marketing, brand image business needs as well as the standard display image such as Gionee brand store, shop in shop counter, kiosk etc.
- Devise promotional initiatives that drive consumer sales growth.
- Lead promotional effectiveness and Best In Class shelf productivity.
- To plan and to manage all yearly fairs, road shows, program and budget.
- Maintain existing local PR/Press relations and arrange PR/Marketing activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or above with major in marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years management experience or preferably in retailing of telecom and service related industry.
- Fully aware of the mobile industry and competitor business, and you have a sound understanding of retail business/ environment.
- Excellent Negotiation skills, Training & coaching skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online