Omovo Technologies Nigeria Limited is a technologically driven company, registered under Companies and Allied Matters Act and other relevant regulatory bodies in Nigeria, it started in April 2009 and later incorporated to Private Limited Company in 2016. The company is promoted by a vibrant, young and experienced techno-entrepreneur and Engineer; Engr. Gift Mcdunhill Obioha (ECDL, MCSE ACE, CIW, CCNA & MCSA).
Omovo Technologies Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The marketing manager manages the day to day sales & marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- The goal is to build and lead a highly-effective, performance driven marketing and sales team that will develop and execute on new concepts, business models, channels and partnerships.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Recruiting, managing and motivating various channel sales teams
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably but not necessarily in Marketing.
- Prior experience as a business consultant will be a plus.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Reside in the mainland area of Lagos.
- Experience leading a data-driven marketing team, preferably but not necessarily in the entertainment or broadcasting industries.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and project management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th July, 2016.