US Place of Autos Limited has partnered with an internationally recognized firm “ RELADYNE” in the United States of America. RelaDyne is an industry leader in lubricants production, sales, distribution of equipment reliability services industry. Together, we bring you “DURAMAX”, the line of world class quality lubricants for automotive, commercial and industrial segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketer
Industry: Automobile Industry
- Managing and actively responding to all customers operational issues.
- Liaising with the marketing lead on all agent operational issues.
- Must be able to monitor competitors activities.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationship.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Must have confidence and persuasiveness for selling.
- Must be budget aware and possess good business sense.
- Candidates should possess an OND certificate, with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- IT Skills: MS Excel/Word, Powerpoint
- Excellent computer proficiency (Google & MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, social media).
- Must be able to work towards meeting deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Proven work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
N40,000.00 – N80,000.00 (Commission Embedded)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application stating why they are a suitable candidate and CV to: [email protected] using Marketer/your location as subject of the mail.
Note: Only short listed candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 18th December, 2015.