MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Key Account Partner
- Act as key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Develop timely and accurate forecast (volume and spend) for assigned accounts and revise throughout the year to analyze facts and figure
- Identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding and calling on and closing new accounts.
- Communicate approved retail activities, promotional plans, merchandising and new item authorizations with the retail team to ensure flawless executionSupervise competitor’s performance and activities and implement strategies
- Participate in national and regional sales meetings as required.
- Maintain a long term relationship with accounts and maximize sales opportunities within them.
- Plan an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective onboarding of new clients
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients together with generating new business.
- Write business plan for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Maintain and update customer contact records.
- Coordinate and develop product presentations.
- Evaluate customer complaints and drive corrective actions.
- Provide information to customers regarding appropriate policies, procedures and operating practices; as well as competitor activities
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Tool of trade vehicle provided
- Work is carried out mostly in the field
- A valid driver’s license (Extensive local travel)
Experience & Training
- Four (4) years marketing experience in a fast moving consumer goods (FCMG) environment
- Account Management experience and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of evolution in the digital space, smartphone trends etc.
- Previous experience in account management or territory sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level
- Highly self-motivated
- Basic GSM
- Basic Telecommunication Fundamentals
- Internal conferences on telecommunications and consumer trends
- Sales Training/ Personal Selling skills
- Key Account Management Training
- BA, B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply