Konga is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Value Proposition, Marketing
Ref No: 150910-1
Head, Value Proposition, Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Reporting Line: Director, Marketing & Customer Experience
- This role plays a key part in value proposition development, management and the implementation of large-scale projects.
- The role requires the development of the Direct to Consumer Strategy (Mass and Millennial Customers) while managing the key profit drivers.
- The successful candidate will assess customer needs to inform and develop propositions / offers to be implemented to drive customer acquisition.
- Successful candidate will work closely with key stakeholders, and other key business areas across Konga, to ensure the successful execution and delivery of value propositions.
Basic Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic initiative to drive mass market and millennial customers acquisitions
- Responsible for customer, revenue, brand equity, affinity and preference growth to meet business target
- Monitor and evaluate the marketing activities and initiatives
- Initiate, assess and manage sponsorship properties within the target segments that grows brand affinity and can be leveraged for acquisition, retention and usage growth
- Initiate and supervise the development and execution of Marketing plan to meet set targets and overall company’s objectives
- Cross functional duties with the internal units and external agencies on Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Media planning, Brand and Experiential Marketing
- Implement tactical regional initiatives that would enhance market penetration
- Grow the strategy for promotional campaigns to acquire new customers and to stimulate usage among existing customers
- Develop and implement tactical regional initiatives that would enhance market penetration
- Deliver initiatives for market penetration and market share acquisition for Konga
- Define and implement a value based management strategy to improve high value retention and enhance customer loyalty
- Identify new opportunities for GMV stream expansion and growth in market share and value
Skills & Competencies:
- Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Decision Making
- Project Management
- Proficient in using new system, processes and Microsoft office tools
- Communication skills
- Data Analysis and Problem solving
- Teamwork and People Management
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from any reputable University
- MBA or MSc. in related field will be an added advantage
- A certification in Marketing is required
- 8 years’ relevant work experience in a related filed with a minimum of 5 years in a team lead or manager role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 14th September, 2015.