Soweb Solutions Limited is an ICT company aimed at developing and integrating computer hardware and software to achieving business solutions.
It is dedicated to using ICT in general as a tool to providing our clients with solutions that are innovative. With our wealth of knowledge in ICT, we are able to help our clients achieve their business and Universal goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Personnel/ Marketer
Locations: Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Kaduna and Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
- Self-Generation of new corporate clients for the company and managing the relationships.
- To take a medium term approach to developing business opportunities within new and existing markets.
- Provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Comprehensive performance reporting on business development initiatives including the preparation of customer calls reports and weekly activity reports.
- Sources business opportunities across allocated markets.
- Develop strategies to secure business to new and existing markets
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Experience and Education
- Good knowledge of customer economics, with ability to identify and develop new business solutions.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years work experience in marketing and branding.
- Good marketing skills and bachelor’s/masters degree in marketing, public relations or any other related field is desirable.
- Excellent IT proficiency skills (Microsoft Basic Packages: Ms PowerPoint)
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas to summarize complex issues.
- Applicants must be comfortable negotiating change, taking responsibility, and making complex strategic and operational decisions.
- Applicants must demonstrate integrity and high personal ethical standards;
- Be strongly committed to business development.
- Customer Service skills
- Be results-driven, innovative and committed to high standards of performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following documents:
- An updated copy of their Curriculum Vitae,
- A well written suitability statement highlighting greatest achievements as a business development officer and strategies deployed to achieve this. Interest is on ability to show competence and capacity to handle the job.
All applications should be sent to: [email protected] with the subject as the job title above.
Application Deadline 26th August, 2015.