PFL is an international education consultancy with global presence in Asia, Africa, America, Australia, Dubai and Canada and the UK and operating in Nigeria since 1997.
We represent the interest of several institutions in Australia, Canada, Dubai, New Zealand, USA and United Kingdom.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Core Working Relationships: Branch Managers, BDM, Virtual Counseling Unit
Direct and social media marketing and aggressive student recruitment activities
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors
- Achieve agreed targets within budget.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through gathering market intelligence.
- Other duties that may be assigned by management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree holder or able to demonstrate the level of key skills required at degree level- essential
- Strong Marketing experience/background – desirable
- Ability to utilize and optimize social media platforms and I.T infrastructures for marketing and networking.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent organisational skills – essential
- Good report writing and analytical skills – essential
- Working knowledge of marketing principles – desirable
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Confident and professional demeanor.
- Highly organised with sound interpersonal skills.
- Candidates can be fresh graduates.
- A self starter who is able to work independently without supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the role applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th December, 2015.