Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Marketing Communications Product Campaigns Specialist Job at Etisalat Nigeria
Job Position: Specialist, Marketing Communications Product Campaigns
Assist in the implementation of approved brand management strategies, work programmes and plans for Etisalat.
- Assist in the development of communication strategies/plans aimed at projecting and promoting Etisalat�s products and services offerings to consumers and the public
- Prepare and send out briefs on all marketing communication activities to the creative agencies
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders (agencies, printers, producers etc) as required by the Manager, Marketing Communications
- Assist in communicating brand/image concept to all vendors/third-party contractors and ensure alignment with Etisalat’s brand specifications.
- Liaise with printers/vendors to ensure quality standards of materials used for all Etisalat billboards and other merchandize items
- Liaise with relevant unit/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports/presentations (using MS Word/Powerpoint/Excel) for the attention of the Manager, Marcomms
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Marcomms Products & Services
- Ensure that all Etisalat campaigns are in line with the Brand and Experience strategy, of high quality and delivered on time by the agencies and other external vendors
- Ensure the fidelity of the Etisalat brand values, colours, character and identity (more clarity please)
- Oversee all marketing communication tasks as assigned by the Manager, Marketing Communications
- Initiate and track the end-to-end- PO & Payment Processes to ensure prompt PO issuance and vendor payment
- Provide budget breakdown for each communication activity and advise relevant stakeholders accordingly.
- Assist in regular and periodic evaluation of the creative agencies by the team and other relevant stakeholders and ensure communication (verbal & written) of findings to the agencies
- Conduct research on leading practice strategies in brand positioning and communicate findings to the Manager, Marcomms Products & Services
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Knowledge of Corel and Adobe suites and other relevant creative software an added advantage
- Industry knowledge
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Brand management
- Results Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness
- Presentation Skills
- Creative Analysis/Judgment
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search