Capricorn Digital Limited is a digital solutions and distribution company that supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs and/or small and medium sized businesses through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services utilising its extensive distribution network across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Branding Specialist
- The Marketing and Branding specialist will be responsible for developing plans that support lines of service and brand objectives and devise campaigns that increase the awareness of stature of the Company.
- The ideal candidate will ensure that the company brand requirements are met in collaboration with its service providers.
- Manage the company website and social platforms
- Upload, edit articles, photos, industry information, and other pertinent materials on company social media platforms
- Create and deliver a social media strategy which will establish the brand and assist in achieving business objectives
- Ensure that all internal marketing templates are branded in line with the company standard
- Liaise with service providers on branding and co-branding of company agent outlets
- Ensure brand consistency
- Ensure that the company websites help in achieving business objectives
- Create ambitious web strategies to achieve growth in traditional and new business propositions
- Coordinate the company’s social media activities
- Handle all other assignments that may be given
- Proven work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- B.Sc. in relevant disciplines (minimum of 2.2/ lower credit)
- At least 2- 4 years’ cognate experience in a similar position
- Excellent computer proficiency (Google & MS Office â€‘ Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work towards meeting deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title as the subject.
Application Deadline 19th October, 2015.