Sagaci Research provides high-quality market research and market intelligence to businesses interested in African countries.
Sagaci Research reports, databases and field research (quantitative/qualitative) provide an up-to-date in-depth understanding of the key sectors in the region (consumer goods, retail, telecommunications, financial services, construction / real-estate,…).
Sagaci Research, founded in 2012 by former employees from The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), has offices in Abidjan, Accra, Algiers, Barcelona, Cairo, Dar-es-Salaam, Hong Kong, Lagos, Nairobi, N’Djamena, Maputo, Paris and is operating in 20+ countries across the African continent.
Job Title: Market Research Project Manager
A Market Research Project Manager within Sagaci Research is responsible for one or several field quantitative projects.
Key responsibilities are:
- Design quantitative questionnaires and potentially qualitative moderation guides,
- Train field team on the questionnaire and project methodology
- Direct field teams and ensure adherence to research methodology
- Perform quality control of interviews conducted
- Be responsible for project timeline and budget
The position is based in Lagos and may require regular trips to other African countries.
Candidate profile and how to apply
To apply, we expect candidates to have the following capabilities:
- A minimum experience of 2 years in either research, consulting, financial analysis or in a related area,
- A rigorous mind with extreme attention to details,
- An ability to deal with new situations/difficulties, to come up with creative ideas,…
- An entrepreneurial and energetic spirit: Sagaci Research is start-up company where new ideas, suggestions and polyvalence will be valued,…
- A desire to work in an highly international environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply