BSH Turkey is a part of BSH Group and is one of the leaders of the white goods manufacturers in Turkey with its powerful brands Bosch, Siemens, Profilo and Gaggenau.
Since it was founded, BSH Ev Aletleri A.Ş. is the biggest white goods company with foreign investment in Turkey with 700 million Euro investments it has made so far.
BSH has established a consistent growth pattern which supports its mission, “to use technology to benefit the environment”.
Job Title: Market Intelligence Specialist
- Gathering market intelligence with regards to product specs demanded in the market.
- Focusing on local conditions and expectations,
- Defining how to tailor BSH products for target countries,
- Defining product needs, technical solutions and communication with TP/DE functions,
- Following up market developments and competitors’ products, making technical benchmarks.
- Observing consumer habits, physical environment which might affect our products (houses, electricity, climate conditions etc.),
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or similar fields,
- Fluent in English, additional language knowledge is an asset,
- Being open-minded and sensitive to cultural differences,
- Executive maturity with strong analytical perspective,
- Being able to adjust to new situations and act accordingly.
- Min. 5 years of technical experience in white good sector in Nigeria,
- Having the ability to anticipate future needs and risks of white good business in emerging countries,
How to Apply
Interested in this position, Click Here to Apply