Marcel Group of Companies is one of Nigeria’s largest privately owned, home grown enterprises. The group has a diverse portfolio of companies that is supported by a strong workforce whose objectives are to assist its clients to achieve their growth aspirations by providing intelligent Engineering Services in the Oil and Gas sector, Strategy Blueprint in Logistics and Haulage and Estate Management; delivering expertise and business operation improvement capabilities for a better tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operation Officer
- Organize to service each business division while maintaining and improving overall operational efficiencies.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for issues.
- Promote continuous improvement including strategic reviews for the warehouse related functions
- Utilize quality process and participation in high performance and self-directed work teams.
- Responsible for administrative functions such as budgeting, equipment and liaison to Customer Service.
- Improve operational efficiencies to increase ability to process customer orders using both systems and physical improvement.
- Participate on divisional management teams and provide direct support to the divisions
- Oversee day-to-day operations of finished goods and raw material warehouse.
- Direct the operations of the warehouse team to achieve objectives.
- Effect necessary communication and motivation to staff.
- Monitor individual performance via observation and review of various productivity metrics.
- Counsels and disciplines as necessary.
- Develop and maintain a productive work team via training and career development.
- Consistently promote a strong corporate culture, quality and high performance work teams.
- HND/B.Sc. in relevant Discipline from a recognized institution
- At least two year work experience in related capacity
- Applicant must reside in Lagos and its environs
- Time Management
- Excellent Communication Skill both Verbal and Written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Package
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th March, 2016.