Quick Projects Limited – Our client, a stable microfinance bank based in Lagos State, seeks to recruit a highly entrepreneurial and experienced banking professional for the position below.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Board of Directors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
- Lead growth of deposits, risk-assets and other fee-based businesses in accordance with CBN microfinance guidelines and approved strategic plans.
- Innovate, closely monitor and respond effectively to the fast changing developments in the Nigeria microfinance sector.
- Establish and maintain healthy organisational culture, work ethics and the values of the institutional owners.
- Proactively lead and manage relationships with customers, key clients and institutions to achieve strategic goals on sustainable basis.
Qualifications and Competencies
- First degree or equivalent in business, finance or related discipline.
- Master’s degree in a related discipline and/or ACA, ACIB will be added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years finance related experience and not be more than 50 years old.
- Commercially astute and able to effectively report financial information to the Board of Directors and Statutory Agencies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a word/PDF document) to: [email protected] stating the job position as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 24th April, 2016.