Job Title: DEPUTY GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Ensure execution of overall operational activities in line with the directives of the Group Managing Director/board in order to secure maximum profitability and increased market share.
- Develop and implement the strategic plan.
- Build and maintain an effective management team.
- Full accountability for all company’s operations.
- Maintain positive image of the company by maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, international businesses, Customers and Regulatory authorities while engaging staff motivation to ensure customer service exceed expectations.
- Ensure the preparation and submittal to the preliminary annual company budget and assigned areas of responsibility are performed within the approved budget.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of all our operations.
- Provides leadership and direction in the execution of short and long range plans and coordinates inter-subsidiaries functional activities that generates economies of scale.
- Supervise the various reporting lines of the Group Managing Director.
- Inculcate our core values and drive performance in line with procedures and practices that meet global standard.
- Review, research environmental scanning advice to proffer strategies to Group Managing Director to drive the performance of the various subsidiaries.
- Ensure positive cash flow in order to meet financial requirements.
- Evaluating and reporting Technical, Administrative, Financial performance and results to the Group Managing Director.
- Drive business development for the group, benchmarking leading-edge practices; exploiting market channels; leading commitment to quality service; evaluating of results on customer services; representing the company to major clients.
- Any other responsibilities to be assigned by the Group Managing Director.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 20- 25 Years management experience, 15 of which must be at upper management level in reputable companies.
- Multifaceted experience preferably in the maritime operations, any areas of our operation or shared services in relevant sectors.
- Professional qualification is a definite advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online