M Square Media is the strategic international business development and marketing guru who turns challenges into solutions. Our commanding reach and expansion into dynamic market territories positions us as the ideal multi-solutions partner to take your B2B/B2C, Government, Higher
Education, or Non Commercial organization to new dimensions in a foreign market.
M Square Media is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Manager – Africa Continent
- The Manager will act as the official of a Canadian Public Institution and will be on the pay rolls of M Square Business Solutions Limited- the authorized Country office of the institution.
- The Manager will report to the Operations or Director of M Square Business Solutions Limited.
- The Manager must have excellent oral and written communication skills and understand the complexities in international student recruitment.
- The Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations for the international student recruitment unit and continually seek opportunities for improvements to student recruitment-related processes.
- The Manager will also be responsible for managing relationships, contracts, communications and training for Authorized Representatives who recruit students for the institution.
- This position requires extensive travel.
- Work schedule may require weekend or evenings assignments.
- The Manager will provide strong leadership to the international recruitment team to develop and foster internal, external, and international relationships.
- Development of a comprehensive digital strategy for international recruitment will be an important deliverable.
- The successful candidate will be data and technology savvy and be able to use information and systems to support planning and decision making.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counselors and overseas education consultants
- Train and mentor others, as well as design training programs.
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region
- Develop, implement and manage a digital strategy to maximize international student recruitment
- A demonstrated ability to speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- Strong commitment to quality and excellence in customer service
- Strong computer skills and data analyses relative to the role
- Very pleasing personality
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Depends upon the candidate experience and profile plus incentives which may also include a trip to Canadian public institution upon satisfactory performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 21st October, 2016.