Emerald Blends Enterprises, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Environmental Health and Safety Manager
- Environmental health and safety manager is responsible for investigating incidents that affect health such as pollution, accidents at work, noise control, toxic contamination,
- pest infestations, food poisoning and waste management.
- She/he also investigates accidents
- to identify their causes and find ways to prevent them in the future. She/he chief goal is to protect the employees, customers and the environment.
- Providing evidence in court
- Liaising with other organizations
- Compiling reports
- Providing training courses
- Gathering samples to be tested
- Investigating complaints
- Serving legal notices
- Degree in Environmental Health or Relevant Field
- 1-2 years Experience in Environmental Health or Relevant Field
- Graduates with excellent communication skill
- Team working and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to analyze problems and proffer solutions
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email:[email protected]