Venture Garden Group is a holding company for a group of financial technology entities that provide innovative, data-driven, end-to-end technology platforms addressing reconciliation and payment processing inefficiencies across multiple industry verticals.
Our current solutions are tailored for financial services, education, aviation, power, downstream oil and gas and cyber security.
Job Title: Management Trainees
- Work actively across teams on executing tasks bounded by time and quality; this will involve Ruthless execution of team assigned deliverable to achieve Time, Cost and Scope.
- Would be involved in a number of community service activities guided by the coordinators forming major chunks of the periodic performance Assessments.
- Display Strong leadership and ownership Skills, going above and beyond to exceed set goals within the Company.
- Work with the Assigned Business units, to ensure that operations, documentation and other task assigned are completed with High quality.
- Rotate through a set of team building experience and again holistic view of the company from the business and solution provision perspective.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Problem Solving Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply