British American Tobacco plc (informally BAT) is a British multinational tobacco company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the world’s five largest tobacco companies.
BAT has a market-leading position in over 50 countries and operations in around 180 countries. Its four largest-selling brands are Dunhill, Lucky Strike, Kent and Pall Mall, with others including Kool, Benson & Hedges and Rothmans.
BAT has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. As at 6 July 2012 it had a market capitalisation of £65.6 billion, the sixth-largest of any company listed on the London Stock Exchange. It has a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
Job Title: Management Trainee – Finance
The Management Traniee Programme is our unique 2-year fast-track management trainee programme specially designed to train independent and motivated thinkers who love learning and taking on new challenges and responsibilities
The program offers you the opportunity to make an impact on our business from the early days of your career. It also gives you a real experience to prepare you to become our next generation of business leaders by developing you with Functional, Business and Leadership Excellence
At British American Tobacco, we develop exceptional people. With over 60,000 employees globally in 180 countries. We share knowledge and harness synergies creating a truly diverse workplace where challenges are turned into opportunities making us one of the world’s best organizations.You will gain support and encouragement from:
- A dedicated coach from within your function who will guide you and help you get the most from the programme.
- A mentor who will be an experienced leader from another function
- Other management trainees from around the world who will provide you with a network of contacts.
- A professionaly driven HR team to guide and groom you towards becoming future business leaders.
What’s in it for you?
If you are the right person, you will grow fast and become a senior manager as it is with many of our current high flyers across the group. Sounds interesting? Then lets’ take you through this journey.
- A University degree with minimum of Second Class Upper division in Accounting
- Not more than 3 years work experience
- Completed NYSC by july 2015 or equivalent for other countries
- Team player with a high level of creativity and innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.