Management Sciences for Health (MSH) saves lives and improves health, especially among the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people, by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Our mission is to save lives and improve the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
Job Title: Driver
The Driver will provide transport support services to all technical program areas. Please note that interested candidates must live in Kwara State as the organization will not bear the cost of travel or relocation expenses related to this job application.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records relating to individual vehicle use. Purchase fuel from commercial gas stations, reviews and verifies the accuracy of cash memos and submits them to the Finance for payment.
- Submit time and attendance of transportation staff to HR and recommend disciplinary or other actions being taken against drivers.
- Ensure all aspects of vehicle policy are being followed and enforced.
- High School/ University degree preferred.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to travel, if required.
- Long professional work experiences with International organizations in Nigeria.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, Click Here to Apply