Jumia is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading global incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce. Africa Internet Group is Africa’s leading internet firm, with already over 3,000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com, Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and Jovago.com. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Africa Internet Group steps in.
Today, we are looking for an experienced and talented leader that is thriving to join a very fast growing environment, allowing him or her to take over the reins of the corporate sales department of the undisputed biggest e-commerce in Nigeria.
Job Title : Head of B2B2C
We are looking for young talented, customer centric, professionals with offline sales experience in Nigeria. As Head of B2B2C.
Principal responsibilities would be:
- Collaborate closely with the Commercial team into a proper planning conversation to propose the most relevant assortment for the B2B2C channel
- Spearhead geographical expand the offline sales into Nigeria
- Leadership over the team recruitment & expansion exercise
- Set-up and management of the coaching team
- Devising payment and services offerings strategy for the channel
- Own fully the P&L of the B2B2C channels both for GM and fashion
- Develop and manage our team of B2B2C Sales agents (100+ as of now)
- Develop our knowledge and network of retail customers, and learn to actively manage them
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong drive and unwavering discipline, coupled with a strong sense of team coaching and nurturing
- Regular travels to our top priorities city to be expected
- Self-motivated, delivers quality work and is proactive
- Result driven as this is a high-performance, output environment
- Demonstrated very solid track record in retail sales channel management in Nigeria (At-least 5 years), ideally for a renowned FMCG – can prove and rely upon a solid understanding of retails channels in Nigeria
- Ability to immerse in a very young, fast-paced and energetic environment
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills and strong proficiency with excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, as well as sales agents, and is fulfilled by an outdoor – not a behind a desk – job
Compensation will be based on experience level, competitive for the Nigerian market, coupled with very significant perks and incentives (up to 50% of total comp.)
How To Apply
Method of Application
To apply click here