Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America.
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.With over 7,800 staff in 245 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms, last year we placed around 55,000 candidates into permanent jobs, and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments. In the German-speaking region, Hays focusses on the following occupational groups: IT, Engineering, Construction and Property, Finance, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Sales and Marketing, Retail and Legal.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Management Job Vacancy At Hays Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Corporate
- To Drive the building and development of a solid Corporate clients base through a client centric, revenue centric and people centric approach and To Develop Strategy and plans for acquisition and retention of big account and corporate clients
- Responsible for business development and new product integrations; and other derivative solutions for mobile money services.
- Strategic, planning and retention of corporate clients for mobile money services.
- Development of innovative products and pricing strategies for corporate partners resulting in win/win collaborations.
- Recruitment of strategic partners
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with corporate institutions.
- Cross functional collaborations with the marketing; operations; legal and finance departments to set up optimal mobile money solutions.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to achieve sales objectives.
- Identifying and exploring new market opportunities and potential clients.Co-ordinate all sales activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8 Years Experience in Corporate Management, Account Management, Business Development, Sales or Enterprises Management
- Proven Track record in exceeding sales targets and ability to Implement Strategic processes and procedures to efficiently enhance sales.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online