The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Management Consultant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are a multibillion naira fast growing hospitality company looking for highflying Management Consultants to join our Management Team. Our operations spans across a number of locations with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in short and medium term. We are seeking self-motivated, result oriented and creative management Consultants who would lead the articulation and execution of strategic customer care initiatives in the Organisation as we position ourselves to maintain sustained growth, profitability and our position as a market leader in our industry.
- Devices several and modern ways of fostering cordial relationship between customers and company: retaining and improving customers experience during and outside the premises. Promote and foster positive customer service and effectively address all customer related concerns, and issues in a timely manner.
- Adapt materials and programs to support all the outlets requirements and assist with operational procedures, training and requirements as new systems, equipment, technology, menu, etc. are rolled out.
- Assist Restaurant Manager in addressing inconsistencies in operational materials and standards which forms the bulk of customer complaints, evaluate and coach customer facing eatery staff in methods to improve accuracy.
- The successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with the primary responsibility of developing and coordinating customer service related strategies and initiatives from conceptualization to roll-out.
- He will help implement strategies experience as well as coordinate strategic initiatives to better leverage the efforts of restaurant Managers across the outlets.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- A good first Degree in any relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Relevant industry experience will be an added advantage
- Can-do attitude with strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Must possess unwavering integrity and be of upstanding character
- Minimum of 7 years in a senior supervisory or managerial role in a professional service/consulting organisation
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply