Vodafone Group Enterprise (VGE) is our Global organisation, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organisations to stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do ‘more with less’ by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Managed Service Architect
Ref No: APACC000021
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
Contract: 9 months
- Managed Service Architects are responsible for the definition and design of the specific service elements of the Customer Solution for the most complex managed service and outsource solutions offered to our VGE clients.
The Career Opportunities
- Based in Malaysia, the Managed Service Architect will be responsible for designing a service wrap which is fit for purpose and provides the value add solution required by the customers who take them, while ensuring compliance and deliverability within the VGE and Vodafone Group Enterprise service model.
- This can include, but is not limited to defining service models, service performance, SLA, contract compliance, service transition planning, Statements Of Work, Future Modes of Operation and 3rd party vendor relationships.
- Producing high-quality, commercially viable solutions that have been approved by the customer and all internal stakeholders. These solutions must be compliant and documented to established service standards.
- and managing commercial risk due to SLA compliance and the impact of SLA breach.
- To champion and disseminate the knowledge of “service design to ITIL standards” within the CSSO Design community.
- Offer thought leadership to help shape and define customer requirements, working with our technical, security, commercial, product teams and the customer.
- Undertaking solution reviews against customer requirements and offering service architecture advice and guidance on the best ways to achieve the solution goals while minimising the costs and operational complexity of compliance.
- Providing risk assessment on proposed customer solutions, to enable Vodafone to understand
The Candidate Profile
The Managed Service Architect will own an individual service design work stream within the end-end solution and will be required to produce Statements of Requirements, bid text and HLDs associated with this work stream and be responsible to present their solutions to our customers.
- Ability to present to internal stakeholders and up to C-level customers
- Detail orientation, operates with precision.
- Ability to both influence, and show resolve under pressure from both customers and internal stakeholders to ensure solution designs are deliverable
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork with multinational teams.
- Leading virtual solution team throughout bid
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Relevant higher education in a related field
- Extensive Experience with IT Managed Services, with ITIL, eTOM or TOGAF experience
- Extensive experience in dealing with large corporate customers.
- Previous experience working within an international team advantageous
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online