Nsik Motors Limited, a dynamic and proactive transport auto-sales and leasing Company was incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on the 27th of March, 2003.
The Company, the brain child of Mr. Nsikan Johnny, who started as a motorbike operator (okada), was determined to explore other aspects of the transport industry that will enhance the movement of goods and persons in large scale, create employment and take transport business to an enviable height.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Male Secretary Needed at Nsik Motors Limited
Job Position: Secretary – Male
Location: Akwa Ibom
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Under the direct supervision of the Personnel Manager, provide secretarial and operational support to implement an effective functional Administration and Personnel processes for the Company in key functional areas, including recruitment, employee relations, drivers and vehicles registration and documentation, benefits administration, compensation, appraisal and training
Duties and Responsibilities
- File all documents appropriately into personnel files and subject files daily
- Print and package employee policy manuals and maintain the position open files.
- Do reference letters to referees and collate reports for candidate’s personnel files.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Devising and maintaining office systems; attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing; liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment; sorting and distributing incoming mail and organising and sending outgoing mail;
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information; photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Assist in preparing staff employment/welcome/disciplinary letters
- Invite selected candidates for interviews and ensure proper documentation during interviews.
- Assist in set-up and coordinate meetings; prepare meeting minutes
- Assist in the scheduling of interviews and in preparing budget for interviews and new hire orientation
- Perform other duties as they are identified and assigned by the Admin/Personnel team.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Secretariat Studies/Office Technology Management with at least 2 -4 years’ experience in the areas outlined.
- Must be Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have a good interpersonal relationship and able to use internet and emails.
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with transportation/logistics company preferred.
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
- This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
- NML-AKTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. NML-AKTC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2015.