Job Title: Maintenance System Engineer
Job Reference: MSE/07/2015
Functional Areas: Engineering
Department: Supply Chain
The Maintenance Systems Engineer reports to the Plant Engineer and the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsible for implementation and roll out of maintenance systems. Champions roll out- and ensures full usage of SAP PM.
- Ensures integrity and sustainability of equipment and processes through conducting audits and process checks and initiating corrective action where required.
- Drives innovation and improvement of lines and assets.
- Manages people and resources to ensure uncompromised safety, availability and quality while minimizing the impact on the environment.
- Establishes, monitors and reinforces control on maintenance strategy execution in plant in alignment with country strategy
- Organizes and schedules annual overhaul of production lines and facilities
- Improves efficiencies by increasing preventative maintenance across the plant and to minimize breakdowns and reduce mean time between failures.
- Develops business plans providing productivity improvement and stretchy targets for cost efficiency
- Contributes to preparation and controls annual plant maintenance budget ensuring sufficient funds to cover all routines and initiatives reflected in strategy & operational plans.
- Ensures optimal spare parts and maintenance materials inventory management
- Ensures continuous and effective assets management
- Actively participates and ensures the implementation of various infrastructure or process optimisation projects in Production
- Effectively applies business performance review (COBRA, EATB) management routine
- Optimises the ability of assets to operation
- Evaluates effectiveness of corrective actions using all available data
- Maintains effective systems to ensure CC Hellenic/TCCC products and package quality
- Prepares, presents and interprets Maintenance KBI’s, makes recommendations which result in increased productivity and efficiency; reduces cost and improves customer satisfaction
- Achievement of business targets by optimal use of labour and materials
- Analyses cost centre variances and investigates ways to improve cost performance
- Understands and controls main cost drivers in Maintenance
- Ensures full use of SAP Plant Maintenance module to monitor cost and execution of all maintenance activities in plant.
- Ensures full use of SAP Plant Maintenance module to monitor and control Spare Parts inventory and availability.
- Builds maintenance teams’ capabilities through implementation of training and development programs
- Ensures IDP’s are in place and executed for all direct reports
- Ensures training programmes are attended by all nominated team members. Follows up implementation of leanings
- Develops unit capabilities to achieve maximum utilization of technology and equipment
- Effectively applies approved selection and development tools for recruitment and development of employees
- Develops and coaches, and provides feedback to team members for better performance and develops successors
- Communicates unit strategy and ensures that all unit members understand and accept it
- Leads processes, systems and people side of all change initiatives in the unit
- Sets stretching but achievable objectives for all people in the unit
- Lives and promotes company values and culture, and helps employees to understand and embrace them
- Personally lives the Company values and Code of Business Conduct and demonstrates them consistently
- Implements performance management systems with discipline in order to ensure that all team members deliver full performance
- Regularly updates team members on company processes, changes and initiatives
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with team, internal customers, peers, institutions, suppliers
- Builds productive relationships with the employee/ union representatives
- Builds and re-reinforces relationships with Production, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Production Planning
- Drives innovation in production equipment
- Ensures continuous process improvement by exploring Group and industry benchmark and employees input
- Listens to and encourages employee recommendations and implements the ones delivering values quickly
- Learns and implements best practices from outside and shares own best practices within CC Hellenic
- Promotes process automation and use of technology
- Ensure all Health, Safety & Environment policies and procedures are in place and followed
- Ensures all work is carried out in a safe and appropriate manner by maintenance personnel and service/contractor personnel
- Ensures Maintenance impact on environment is minimized and within the CC Hellenic and regulatory limits
- Implements and provides disciplined monitoring and reporting regarding the implementation of labour legislation, certification standards, CC Hellenic/TCCC CSR Practices and international agreements
- Plays a leading role in implementing communication and actions which put the Quality First (product, behaviour, communication, etc.)
- Ensures property and loss prevention
Desired candidate profile
- University Degree in Engineering Minimum of 5 years experience working experience in the field of production management or maintenance in food or beverage industry.
- Experience in people management Knowledge of a bottling organization: Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Environment, Engineering, Health and Safety Operational / Maintenance planning expertise/experience Delegation skills Understanding of financial impact of decisions
- Ability to think in terms of functional sustainability rather than short term wins
- Ability to select and assess first-line managers Coaching direct reports and mentoring others Ability to empower managers
- Ability to translate function strategy into unit/section’s plan Ability to lead and manage change Ability to set standards for management performance High integrity
- Ability to build relationships to improve results
- Ability to understand what drives peers in other units Open-minded and willing to experiment and try new things Intellectual curiosity Ability to disseminate and enforce safety, health & environment policy
- Ability to implement quality and health, safety & environment improvements
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 17th July, 2015