Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
Lorache Group is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer (Minna)
- Routine maintenance of Infusions and Formulations plants in shifts.
- Maintenance of production equipments/machines. Planning and executing preventive maintenance of all machines.
- Maintenance of discipline within the Engineering staff. Training for the skills development of the maintenance staff.
- Reporting the major activities in the engineering department pertaining to operation on daily basis. Daily and weekly reports.
- Suggesting for improvements in the department performance and assisting to execute them.
- Attending to breakdown of machines and trouble shooting.
- Maintenance of utilities at the factory and residence locations.
- Maintaining consumption and cost of utilities on daily basis
- Maintenance of Engg. Spares and proper documentation of all maintenance dept. Inventory.
- Maintenance of Generators
- Handling workforce
- Maintenance of utilities
- Maintenance of production equipments/machineries
- Maintenance of Engg. spares
A Bachelor of Engineering with 9yrs Minimum Experience and must possess the following Skills:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good manpower handling skills
- Good supervision skills
- Good leadership skills.
- Good organizing and decision making skills
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical plant machines
- Knowledge of Utilities such as Boiler, Air Compressor, Diesel Generator, Water Treatment, Distillation Plant and Effluent Treatment Plant and HVAC System.
- Trouble shooting of machines.
- Knowledge about breakdown and preventive maintenance practice of machines
- Discipline, Leadership/Supervisory qualities, Organizing Skills, Team Spirit. Healthy work attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualify candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using position as subject.
Note: Location is strictly in Minna (not for Lagos resident)
Application Deadline 28th May, 2016