GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience of maintaining and repairing Open and Cased Hole Logging Tools including Sondex Wireline products
- Able to travel to customer operational bases and well site locations at short notice, work under pressure and willingness to work in varying conditions.
- Team worker – ability to work in team to achieve shared goals.
- Results focused – ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university or college or equivalent Industrial Experience
- Capability to interpret technical information in order to assemble, operate and maintain complex mechanical systems
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft Office range of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Full valid Driving License
- Ability to work and travel in Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply