MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
MainOne is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance Operations Analyst
Unit: Finance Operations
Reporting Line: Finance Manager,MDXI, MOCC Ng
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Ensures all reconciling items are promptly treated to ensure all revenue and expenses are captured within the reporting period
- Fixed Asset management.
- Ensure proper file management, easy treatability of vouchers to GL as well as maintaining well reconciled vendor statement and file.
- Maintain regular contact with other staff, departments and remote offices on procurement and other finance matters, as well as to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions.
- Research, track, and resolve (or properly refer) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Identify and update Supervisor of significant problems, discrepancies, risks etc.
- Prepare supporting documents, reports, records etc. for financial transactions.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting standards, policies and procedures, legal/statutory and company regulations.
- Ensure the integrity of the general ledger postings.
- To liaise with the bank for all Company transactions, as assigned.
- Inventory management.
- Preparation of Monthly Last Mile Costs Schedule and ensure proper reconciliation against invoices and payments.
- Preparation of Prepayment schedules on a monthly basis.
- Confirm authorizations for all requests and obtain necessary supporting documents.
- Other duties as assigned from time-to-time
- First degree in Finance/Accounting
- ICAN/ACCA Required.
- Efficient use of accounting templates
- Effective communication (written and oral).
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Proficiency in an ERP application.
- 4-5 years relevant experience
- Basic bookkeeping procedures
- Basic typing and data entry skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, click on “Finance Operations Analyst”