MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business.
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Job Title: Managed Security Business Analyst
- Conduct research on sector and industry events.
- Work in conjunction with the Product Development Manager on unique Managed Security products portfolio that present MainOne with a competitive advantage in the market space.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify options and recommend solutions for product feature and functionality rollouts; this includes the IT, Network Planning, Information Security and Sales teams.
- Monitor the product development process to ensure the requirements are being met and the products meet project objectives/customer expectations.
- Conduct and analyze market research to identify consumer attitudes, category/concept opportunities, and assist in new product decision-making or enhancements to existing products.
- Analyze customer requirements and provide optimal product development solutions. Assist with media campaigns, development of content and costing of programs
- Conduct research on Competitive offering and Managed Security Providers.
- Identify areas of product improvements, concerns and recommend corrective actions.
- Share new product ideas and concepts with Product Manager to meet revenue goals.
- Stay abreast with latest product development tools and techniques.
- Support product innovation and work with cross-functional teams to identify, develop and commercialize products and services that will meet customers’ evolving needs.
- To work directly under the supervision of the Connectivity Product Manager.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Manager, you will be required to engage with various functions within the organization as well as external vendors
- BSc in any business related field
- 0 – 3 years’ experience including product development, research and analysis
- Business Case Development
- Business Acumen
- Excellent feedback ability
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Team Work
- Knowledge of data and information security
- Commercial Focus
- Keen Interest in Technology Trend
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply