Maersk Training focuses on training to be prepared for the great powers of both nature and technology. The training is designed to meet the challenges and the risks of the working environment. The company has invested heavily in building advanced simulators to provide realistic training and deliver more than textbook theory.
Maersk Training plan and tailor training to the reality of the people they train. And as we live in a dynamic, progressing world, we believe in constant development and continuously improving the training and our facilities. Today, Maersk Training is an independent business unit with worldwide training facilities open to all companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control Room Officer
- Maintains complete, concise and accurate written accounts of all incidents occurring in the terminal
- Tracks task and assignments for excellent delivery using dashboard
- Coordinates effective and professional radio communication and handling of equipment
- Tracks servicing and maintenance of security vehicles, equipment and tools
- Supervises fleet deployment and personnel on escort duties and assignments
- Escalates and coordinates emergency response to every distress call to the Control Room by promptly contacting relevant departments and or liaise with relevant security agencies
- Maintains a database on security/safety infraction.
- Supervises CCTV monitoring 24/7 and escalate threats for appropriate action
Growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become the best.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply