The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfillment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
DescriptionThe role of a Sales Manager is to oversee and manage sales of the company’s services within a defined geographic area, province or country as well as to ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. He/she is also responsible for identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Collaborates with Head, Strategy and Business Growth in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company as well as maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs sales activities on all services provide by the company and negotiates sales price and discounts in
consultation with Head, Strategy and Business Growth.
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s services.
- Provides monthly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers in prospective companies.
- Collaborates with Head, Strategy and Business Growth to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Collaborates with Head, Strategy and Business Growth to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Adequate knowledge of SLA and contract management
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
A minimum of a bachelors’ degree in any business related field is preferred and a minimum of 6 years of marketing experience in a consulting, training or outsourcing firm.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate, lead and mentor the sales team.
- Experience in developing and successfully implementing marketing and sales strategies.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply