Mabcodee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity operating in the Nigerian construction industry and dedicated to being a one-stop shop for major building and construction products.
Mabcodee Investments Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Executives
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales option.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
- Make sales of products by establishing and maintaining relationship with the clients, recommending solution.
- Identifies products improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, competitors.
- Record sales information and maintain customer records.
- Arrange meeting with potential clients.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in any related discipline.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years relevant and demonstrable experience in marketing or sales profession.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office application
- Strategic thinker.
- Customer Driven
- Brand Champion
- Target oriented goal
- Dealing with complexity
- Good teamwork skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Numeric Skills
- Goal oriented skills
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Male / Female
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com