Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 5 years, operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern (Project Supervisor)
Report to: Project Manager
- Mabco-Dee Investment Limited requires application from suitably qualified candidates for three (3) months Internship in Engineering field (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any other disciplines relating to Manufacturing or Building).
- An internship at Mabco-Dee enables you to interact with innovators in your field while being mentored by leaders who will develop your potential through hands-on experience that will equip you with the right skills in your chosen career field.
- We are looking for high potential and energetic person that bagged maximum of Ordinary National Diploma Certificate in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any other disciplines relating to Manufacturing or Building.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist in checking of materials to be sure of accuracy and good quality.
- To give weekly report on machines conditioning.
- To ensure that all production batch quantity carries production date.
- To ensure blocks are wet twice after production.
- Other Responsibilities that may be required to achieve company’s objectives and goals
- To enforce production quality standard.
- Checking molding machines weekly to ensure finished products dimensional accuracy.
- To keep accurate stock records at all time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- The interested Intern should possess maximum of OND/Trade Test Certificate in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any other disciplines that are related to Manufacturing or Building.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrated team player with strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive.
- Ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule (weekends may be required).
- The Potential Intern should be Male
- Must be available for an internship for 3 months.
- Successful candidate must be based in Lagos (Along Ipaja/Ayobo Command)
N20,000 – N25,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: The interested Intern should reside along Ipaja/Ayobo Command, or location that is not far from Ipaja/Ayobo Command.
Application Deadline 2nd May, 2016.