Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Media and Advertising Agency, located in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Graphic Designer
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
Skills for Graphic Designer
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Qualifications and Training Required
- While entry is open to non-graduates, preference will be given to those with relevant degrees.
- A degree in Graphic Design is advantageous although other art and design subjects will be accepted.
- A range of relevant postgraduate programmes are also available in many higher education institutions.
- You will need work experience and a portfolio of work to show employers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 17th February, 2017.