Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Strategize the pricing, promotion, distribution of products from low end to high end within a brand category.
- Ensure maximum market penetration by having the timely product launching, distribution and dealerships across the state.
- Coordinate with other brands to ensure that inter-brand competition or market cannibalization is minimized or prevented.
- Maintain good business relationships with dealers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
- Provide the necessary after sales support to distribution outlets.
- Coordinate with IT or 3rd party web developers to ensure high page ranking for products pages in for the brands online presence.
- Conduct weekly marketing performance reporting.
- Research and arrange contractual dealership deals with the most number of suitable distribution outlets.
Brand Manager Skills and Specifications
- Must have the keen sense to identify marketing opportunities and the courage to take advantage of such opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent management, organizational and people management skills.
- Candidates must have minimum of 5 years experience in an FMCG Organization.
- Must have persuasive, diplomatic, social and interpersonal skills to win market dealers and client support
Qualifications and Training Required
- While entry is open to non-graduates, preference will be given to those with relevant degrees.
- A degree in Graphic Design is advantageous although other art and design subjects will be accepted.
- A range of relevant postgraduate programmes are also available in many higher education institutions.
- You will need work experience and a portfolio of work to show employers.
Job Title: Head of Sales
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu, Abuja.
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
- Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Possess good communication skill with a minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience.
Job Title: Social Media/Digital Marketing Executive
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified member of the NIMN or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Suitable candidates must be able to write contents, use all social media and engage customers via all digital platforms
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu, Abuja
- Aggressively seek out new business opportunities by consistently conducting cold call activities at the decision maker level.
- Develop proposal generation and presentation.
- Assist in costing and preparation of customer quotations.
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust and delivering value added services.
- Work with customers and outside sales to provide a high level of customer service.
- Candidates should possess 3 years relevant industry experience in publishing and must have sales passion.
- Must be members of NIMN.
- A good ability to speak preferred location language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 17th February, 2017.