Lorache Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Building Materials
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Organise and control area sales staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to meet sales targets and that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standard
- Develop all necessary procedures and processes to ensure that the sales force operates efficiently and effectively and achieves all sales objectives
- Monitor the performance of sales staff and take remedial action where necessary to ensure that sales targets are met
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position
- Provide customers and potential customers within the allocated sales area with information about company products.
- Provide the main source of expertise to the company on business development issues
- Prepare reports on credit standing of customers and advise on financial risk and appropriate credit limits
- Provide expertise to staff on carrying out market research
- Monitor and control the budget for the area to ensure that all financial targets are met and that all necessary financial controls are in place to comply with company and regulatory requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company’s maximum sales potential is realised in the area
- Maintain awareness of developments in sales techniques and technology to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position
- Out of station travel to monitor sales, close sales, have meetings etc.
- Sales presentation
Key Performance Indicators/ Performance Goals:
- Achievement of set financial sales and revenue targets
- Quality of sales pipeline and sales funnel
- Quality/accuracy/availability of documentation
- Product availability in the Area covered
- Percentage/Number of product feature released
- A good Degree in the Humanities, Accounting or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited University.
- Years of Experience: 8 -10 years in a sales role in similar industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th April, 2016.