Lorache Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified, Smart and intelligent candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operation (Infusion Production Manager)
- Production Area, Equipment, Operations and processes to ensure smooth running of production in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Maintenance follow-ups, Training of personnel and GMP documentation.
- Complying with all relevant documentation requirements.
- Comply with all statutory requirements for the infusion factory
- Managing production by effective utilization of men, material and machinery for timely delivery of finished products, in the expected quantity and meeting the quality standards
- Environmental monitoring and control, Process validation
- Quantity and Quality of Output of Output
- Control of Raw and Packaging Material Wastage, Delivering stipulated Finished Product Batch Yields,
- Safe Handling of all production and material handling equipment
- Maintenance of proper documentation and records
- Minimum wastage of consumables, machine and manpower
- Enforce and ensure correct fill volume of the Infusion filled pouches
- Enforce and ensure proper handling of the finished shippers from Production Dept. to FG Store.
- Deliver plant performance within productivity benchmarks
- Compliance to GMP and no market complaints
- Good leadership skills.
- Good manpower management skills
- Good supervisory skills
- Good organizing and decision making skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have experience in the manufacture of injections.
- Should have good knowledge of the commonly used equipment’s in Injections manufacturing, including Water making.
- Attributes: Discipline, Leadership/Supervisory qualities, Organizing Skills, Team Spirit. Healthy work attitude.
- Should have knowledge of Sterile process and sterile manufacturing as well as various validations.
- Should have knowledge of Current GMP.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidate should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using the position as subject.
Application Deadline 10th March, 2016.