Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited has an history dated back from 1996 when the company was initially established as a partnership between RCG – Moody International and Nigerian investors. In 2014 the company became a fully owned Nigerian company with many worldwide partners for service delivery.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing/Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting/Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training, Cargo superintendent and Procurement Services.
Job Title: Logistics And Material Coordinator
The Service holder manages his/her Materials Coordination team
- Participate to the management of the workload of his/her Materials Coordination team to ensure the availability and quality of materials at all Project sites.
- Directly supervise and monitor Project Stock Officer, in coordination with Onne Stock Control team
- Locally supervise a TechLog Materials Officer, FOPS Materials supervisor and a Project Logistic Officer based in Port-Harcourt (dotted lines)
- Participate to mentoring and managing the development of skills and knowledge of his/her team, undertake evaluation activities, and propose training fitted to the job if necessary.
The Service holder participates to the liaison, communication and management of the Project Materials activity in his/her area
- Identify, maximize and maintain awareness of the Project procedures and use of best practice within his Materials Coordination team, in order to improve processes and deliver in due time.
- Support and advise DW Drilling and Completion teams, and Egina Field Operations, in the preparation of materials lists and look ahead, for future Drilling and Completion operations, and spare parts stock implementation.
- Coordinate delivery, inspections and reception processes with Tech Log teams
- Check, sign or counter-sign OGFZ and contractors documents, like Freight Way Bills, Delivery notes and Service Tickets on behalf of the Project.
- Assist Project personnel and visitors for administrative requirements and movements within Onne and Port-Harcourt areas, including supervision of Egina Logistic Officer activities (bookings for accommodation, transport and escorts arrangements, meal tickets, planning and meetings organization, etc…)
- Is the focal point and Lead contact person for Project Engineers, in order to control and report materials status and movements, in coordination with local teams (Onne Technical Logistics, Drilling and QAQC, Transit and Stock control) and 3rd parties involved.
- Coordinate import and Customs activities with Egina Shipping Officers and DW Transit teams, and speed them up when necessary to avoid bottlenecks.
The Service holder coordinates Materials and Stock control operations by performing the following activities:
- Manage cost-effective strategies to meet future demands and improve stock optimization of the entity and coordinate these actions.
- For spare parts, manage the performance and supervise material analysis, Stock control criteria, reorder planning, goods issues and materials management strategies for the nominated sites within the duet organization in liaison with the Métier Partner.
- Follow and coordinate Stock inventories for company and partners’ internal / external audits.
- Maintain an awareness of industry and best practices in relation to O&G, Supply Chain and Inventory management.
- Supervise drilling duet processes, including service and stock level monitoring and follow-up of drilling operation planning in accordance with the Drilling program.
- Organize and supervise 3rd Party Stock movements in/out, and contractors’ storage facilities in close coordination with Project Stock officer and DW Stock control team.
- Provide coordination, knowledge and assistance in the use of and the functionality of the inventory management and stock process related to SAP R/3 MM Module.
- Coordinate and control Project materials master data creation and maintenance related.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Oil and Gas industry, including a good knowledge of Procurement, Supply Chain and operational Logistics and Base activities.
- Knowledge of international transport regulation (Incoterms, IATA, IMDG), standards and documentation for air freight and sea freight, and related Nigerian Laws and Regulations.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to [email protected]