Literamed Publications, is seeking a full-time Web Developer and Designer. Ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of experience. In addition to interfacing with the multimedia team, this candidate will work a supervisor, from concept to completion. Skill set should include project management, organization, oral and verbal communication, thought leadership and expertise in web development & interface design.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: On-Site Experienced PHP Web Developer and Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
- Code and implement WordPress sites layout through html/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline WordPress development cycle
- Facilitate WordPress training, site documentation and maintenance
- Design interfaces and graphics for presentations and mobile-delivered applications
(Note: Must have all of the experience listed below):
- 3+ years experience working in web development and interface design
- Experience with dynamic, geo-related, data-driven and/or e-commerce sites a plus
- Highly expert and well experienced professional Web Developer who must have following capabilities along with experience.
- Must have Working experience with WordPress Premium Themes and Premium Plugins.
- Must have Working experience with Free/Premium Theme Customization.
- Strong knowledge of current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, PHP/MySQL)
- Familiarity with web standards and usability
- Active user of social media.
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Attention to detail
- Must have knowledge in responsive Web Design.
- Must have knowledge For WordPress Theme Building From Scratch.
- Must have knowledge For converting HTML, CSS to Complex WordPress Theme based on requirements.
- Must have experience & Strong Knowledge for Ecommerce System.
- Must Have knowledge how themes and Plugins Work in WordPress.
- Must Need to Develop Custom Plugins, Widget, Component, Module of WordPress Theme and Plugins.
- Must have knowledge For customizing Any WordPress Theme For Any Specific Area of That Theme.
- Must have knowledge For customizing Any Plugin.
- Familiarity with web server configurations (Windows and Linux) a plus
Other Skills a plus:
- Basic Knowledge For Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Dedication to complete & deliver assigned task within given time frame.
- Familiarity with video for web a plus.
- Motion graphics and/or 3D skills a big plus.
- Basic Knowledge For PSD to HTML/CSS Conversion.
- Research and Analysis Capability.
- Good Experience with GoDaddy Hosting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit, along with your resume, URLs of projects you’ve worked on with descriptions of your specific contributions to the project to: [email protected] and a copy to [email protected]
Application Deadline 26th February, 2016.