Lilygate Hotel located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Receptionist, Night Shift
Scope and General Purpose
- To assume full control of all areas of the hotel from 22:00 to 07:00, ensuring the comfort and well being of the guest, in accordance with agreed performance standards.
- To audit, balance and consolidate departmental ledger accounts and prepare various hotel operating reports.
- Knowledge of opera essential
- To post all daily room and outstanding charges.
- To balance all revenue totals of cash and credits against revenue report.
- To prepare Credit Card/Charge Card summaries and post to ledger account.
- To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
- To be readily available at all times to deal with a problem or a complaint.
- To regularly take a tour of the hotel including but not limited to floors, back of the house, public areas, etc,,, to ensure that each employee is performing his/her duties
- To take over from the evening cashier, checking and accepting float and takings.
- To accept revenue and floats from restaurant cashiers, ensuring that these are securely locked away.
- To accept and lock away keys from various departments.
- To prepare hotel operating reports and complete audit package to laid-down standards.
- To correct any errors or omissions made by cashiers.
- Accountant/Room Division Manager
- Cashiers Receptionist
- Restaurant Cashiers
Limits of Authority:
- To be agreed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th April, 2016.