Lilygate Hotel – A modern hotel located in Abuja FCT and Enugu, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: House keeping Room Attendant
Report: House Keeping Supervisor
Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
- Makes bed.
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Cleans guest bathroom/bed room/floor corridor.
- Responsible for replenishment of guest complimentary water.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of his work area.
- Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
- Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned to him.
- Authorize to enter in guestrooms for cleaning and providing turn-down services as per requirement.
- Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Cleans the bathroom.
- Cleans the closet.
- Vacuums and racks the carpet.
- Checks and secures the rooms.
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
- A secondary school diploma is preferred, Physical mobility and stamina required.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Professional attitude is required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous hotel-related experience desired.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 7th December, 2015.