Lifecare Ventures Limited – A top agro-processing firm based in Sango-Ota due to the upgrade of its onsite power infrastructure is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Power Systems Engineering Manager
- Take overall responsibility for efficient and cost effective operation and maintenance of our power and heat co-generation/distribution infrastructure.
- Coordinate maintenance activities of fuel supplier and OEM partners responsible for co-generation system maintenance to maximize over lapse of maintenance schedules and thus maximize grid.
- Resolve day-to-day system problems and recommend; in concert with stakeholders, solution to longer term grid problem
- Liaise with thermal and electrical system OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and authorized distribution/partners on technical issues.
- Liaise with fuel supplier on technical and fuel quality/delivery issues to ensure adequate and timely supply of fuel of generation sets in order to meet grid uptime target.
- Sound working and theoretical knowledge of electrical power and control systems.
- Adequate operational and supervisory experience of pipe welding and fitting.
- Leadership and management skills
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Team player
- Good customer relations.
- Good grasp of basic mechanical system but not limited to field and material handle equipment (Conveyor).
- Possession of professional engineering qualifications (COREN).
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc/B.Engr Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering
- 5-7 years COGNATE experience
- Age: Not more than 40 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 29th March, 2016.