LIB Insurance, an Insurance Broking firm, licensed by the NAICOM to provide unique services ranging from Insurance brokerage, risk management consultants, and claims service experts, life and pension and health Insurance consultant.
LIB Insurance is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Our client seeks to hire a Business Development Executive to be part of a dynamic team and would be responsible for marketing and business development.
- Duties performed will include; Developing proposals & presentations, Acquiring new clients, Negotiating with clients to close business deals, Preparing forms or agreements, Managing existing clients, Documenting of all contracts, Preparing reports and Staying current with market trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance, Banking & Finance, Business Administration or other related discipline
- I.T Skill (Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good Communication and Negotiation skills
- 5 – 7 years of experience in a Business Development / Sales role in the insurance industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 5th February, 2016.