Leventis Foods Limited is a subsidiary of A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. and one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
Leventis Foods Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: MIS Manager
- Primary role is to create accurate reports at various levels of Company Management.
- The MIS Manager will coordinate report requests with the requestor ensuring understanding of the request and inclusion of all elements; work directly with the operations team to increase knowledge and understanding of captured data, departmental process, and work flow; train operations on system elements to improve and maintain accuracy of report requests.
- Design appropriate systems controls & checks in the ERP.
- Hardware – Advice the IT Manager on the infrastructure LAN & WAN
- Ensure that users are fully using the system in all units
- Create a measure of calculating each Business unit’s performance based on agreed targets
- Management, Controls & Maintenance of implemented information systems in accordance with the requirements and preconditions of the organization are fully functional.
- Work & develop a key working relationship with all Key Users & GMs.
- Software – ERP-Navision, interface from other applications with the ERP & B.I
- Data – Information for decision-making. General Reports & Management Reports
- Procedure – design, development & documentation
- People – Individual & Organization Training. Functional & Technical
- Definition/modification of policies, planning & realization concerning the information management across business units
- Internal Controls check in consultation with Internal audit that all system controls are fully implemented
Education, Experience & Competencies
- BSc. Computer Science or related field, MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Systems or related field.
- High proficiency level on the use of Microsoft Dynamics
- Highly organized with particular attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Should have some notions of programming language and SQL is a must
- Should be able to design reports on Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong understanding of Business Analytics related to RI
- Strong understanding of MS Excel & IT applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: [email protected] on a subject matter – MIS Manager
Application Deadline 25th December, 2015.