AcePlus is a social enterprise, committed to capacity building, simplifying business processes and the growth of startups and small businesses in Nigeria.
Our product offerings have been tailored to enable entrepreneurs hit the ground running with their ideas and existing businesses to grow as well as run their day-to-day business more efficiently, saving thousands perhaps millions that would hitherto been spent as fees on consultants, lawyers and accountants.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Legal Graduate Copy Writing/Content Development Intern
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Creates, proofreads, and self-edits copy that clearly communicates marketing messages and the business brand voice
- Proactively work with team and management to ensure that our messaging is relevant, accurate, and error free
- Serve as a go to resource for content and legal input
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks in line with the business needs
- Identify, suggest, and implement process, legal and copy improvements
- Collaborate with internal team or work independently in writing, self-editing, and proof copying for multiple marketing components, including product copy, website content, blogs, email messages, promotions; as well as information gathering, and other projects as needed
- Create and maintain a centralized repository of documents, resources and archive
- Provide ongoing support and training
The ideal candidate should have:
- Preferably a legal background with keen business awareness
- Strong English, writing, and research skills; as well as good understanding of the B2B market
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Flexible, proactive & creative problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of self motivation and ability to learn and get results as an individual and part of a team
- Should be either a recent graduate, NYSC member or Law School graduate with some working experience in writing, editing and proofreading, preferably online content
- Must own a functional personal laptop.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills; and great attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- Fulltime employment upon satisfactory performance at the end of internship, in line with the business needs
- Flexible working hours, including working 8am 4pm weekly
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills and make you ready for the job market
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: This role would be a 6 months unpaid internship. However, travel expenses would be catered to.